Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday ~ July 25, 2007









Dear Friends ,


Happy WW!

For Recipe Scroll Down!


Thank you all for stopping by and your lovely comments!


Wordless Wednesday Participants
1. toni
2. Isabelle aka Tricotine
3. And Miles To Go...
4. CableGirl
5. mamajuliana
6. Crystal - God is in Control...Not ME!
7. SandyCarlson
8. mrs wibbs
9. Comedy Plus
10. Where Your Treasures Are
11. Addie
12. JennieBoo
13. Mark Caldwell
14. Pinks & Blues Girls
15. aldon @ Orient Lodge
16. Nesting momma
17. Katya
18. connie
19. Angel
20. Rebecca of Sunnybrook
21. Janine @ Moving Mama
22. The Birds & The Beads
23. The Twinkies
24. Rachelle
25. patois
26. JHS
27. Lynne-And Babies Make Six
28. karen (miscmum)
29. Pam
30. Thea @ I\'m a Drama Mama
31. The Small Scribbler
32. palmtreefanatic
33. Debbie
34. Gattina
35. Holly Schwendiman
36. Jim
37. Dariana
38. Nancy Brown
39. Tammi
40. Diana\'s Twins
41. mousey
42. anyhow
43. Twyla
44. cathy
45. jenn in holland
46. Julie
47. allhisblessings
48. allhisblessings
49. Chocolate and Coffee
50. Sherry (Redbud)
51. chupieandjsmama
52. Our Happy Happenings
53. Mayogi
54. Annie
55. BeccA\'s Buzz
56. Barbara H.
57. mama k
58. Dawn
59. Donetta
60. Denise @ Blissful Life
61. Devildogwife
62. Twisted Cinderella

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

62 Gracious friends said:

jams o donnell said...

Now that looks very tasty! Happy WW

Special K ~Toni said...

Yummy! I will have to try this for the boys this summer!

Air Force Wife

Anonymous said...

Magnifico! ;-)
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

yum!! what a wonderful dessert. I bet its low in calories too :) Happy WW.

CableGirl said...

mmmmm... yummy food pictures. The Sweet Life is right!

Denise said...

Looks very delicious my friend.

Crystal said...

Wow that looks great....Hope your week is going good! Happy WW!
Blessings

SandyCarlson said...

This looks delicious. I gain weight just looking!

MammaMayMiller said...

Yum!! These are so very enticing and my mouth is watering as we speak...

Sandee said...

Looks yummy and thank you for the recipe. I love watermelon too. Have a great WW. :)

MommaBoo said...

I'll be over in about 10 minutes!

See you then.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy ... can I also have some? Happy WW = thanks for sharing

How about stopping by my WW - WEATHER WARNING!!! Bring some friends along!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Looks wonderful!

impwork said...

Now if the weather would warm up here I could go for one of those :-)

Alycia said...

Looks yummy!!! Blessings to you my friend!

Anonymous said...

What a delicious summer treat!

Happy WW!

Jane, P&B Girls

Aldon Hynes said...

That is sweet. Happy WW.

Katya said...

Wow, that looks like a tasty and easy recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Connie Barris said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmm....

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea!
Happy WW!

Janine said...

So good looking that I thought I could taste it over my computer!

Moving Mama

Lavender said...

What a great cool treat for hot summer days - wonderful! Thanks for visiting the birds & the beads

Stacie said...

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipie.

Christine said...

Yum!! Great pictures!

Patois42 said...

I love how you displayed the steps in the photos. Delightful. I'll have to try it.

JHS said...

Yum!

I'll be right over to enjoy one with you and have a nice long chat!

Lynne said...

When can I come visit? Your blog always makes me hungry :-)

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

So very summery!

Thanks for visiting me :)

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

So very summery!

Thanks for visiting me :)

Anonymous said...

Yum!


Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

palmtreefanatic said...

yummy! happy WW!

Debbie said...

This looks soooo refreshingly yummy!! I now am in desire of a taste!

Kate said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I love the colors.

Kate

Gattina said...

Hhmmmm, that looks good ! Good for a "dolce vita" !

Holly Schwendiman said...

Yum! That looks delicious!

Hugs,
Holly

Jim said...

Save some for me. Should I bring the watermelon?
Thanks for the visit and comment, Happy WW!
..

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm


my comment is wordless.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely set of images...And this is such a beautifully designed blog. Very Victorian feel:)

Happy WW!

Diana said...

I have always wanted to make a Granita but do not have the patience. Could you please make me one and send it on over???

Anonymous said...

yummy!

mouth watering!

Lazy Daisy said...

Hmmmm, I'm suddenly hungry for watermelon. Looks delicious!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Aww... you're making me hungry. Even though I just had dinner.

Twyla said...

At first glance I thought it was tomatoes...but then I realized it was watermelon. Watermelon is my fave! Looks delicious. Thanks for stopping by my WW. :-)

Cathy said...

hey there...happy wordless wednesday!

Jenn in Holland said...

mmmmmm. yum.
Wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and looks yummy :)

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Oh now that looks deeeeelicious! :)

Moksha Gren said...

Tasty AND summery. Perfect!!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Looks delicious!!! Can't wait to try the recipe.

Sherry said...

Yum! Did you make enough for everybody?

Melanie said...

That looks delicious! Someday I am going to show up at your house for one of these tasty treats you're always sharing with us!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Oh how yummy that looks!! I've scrolled down and the recipe looks easy too. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying watermelon at the market last night :)

Earthmuffin said...

Yummy, that looks better than what I just had for lunch.

Annie

BeccA's Buzz said...

I love watermelon, I almost made myself sick yesterday eating it!

Anonymous said...

Looks cool and slushy!

mama k said...

oh yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Wonderful photos!

Be sure to stop by my blog and enter my Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaways, as well as visit my WW entry!

Coming to a Nursery Near You

Donetta said...

When a child is happy.

Denise said...

Love that! Looks yummy!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Look very yummy!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Now there is a WW to enjoy!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

WW : Guess-It answers are up. Head on down and take a look.