Friday, July 27, 2007

Faith Lifts Friday ~ July 27, 2007


Dear Friends,


“Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.” (Psalm 36:5)






“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy name, O most High:
“To shew forth Thy loving kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night.”
(Psalm 92:1-2)




We never know why God has us cross path with the people that he does, or how we might effect their lives or they ours until sometimes much later. As a member of Gods precious children it is our honor to help others, minister to their needs, give grace and share our faith as others will with us.

Being prayer warriors for others, looking to God and not the problem and being a true friend are the keys to a joyous life in the Lord. Jesus has given us such a gift of love it is so wonderful to pass it on in his name.

I have had the joy this past few weeks to share my faith with a new friend to Christ and help her set up her prayer journal which was such an honor. I love doing my daily devotions and prayer journal and going back through the pages later and seeing how God has been there for me everyday of my journey with him. This verse has always been in all my journals and gives me such peace.


“Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” (Joshua 1:9)



Have faith and be blessed in love of the Lord this week and always my friends.

Thank you to Sheryl of Taking the Challenge for Faith Lifts Fridays this is so lovely.

In his endless love,

43 Gracious friends said:

Anonymous said...

I love that verse! I, too, enjoy prayer journaling...it really helps me focus...and, as you said, going back through is such a wonderful reminder of His faithfulness!
Beautiful post...and I love the gentle music too!
Have a blessed weekend...and thanks for participating!

Donetta said...

Good day, it is the noon hour and all is at rest for a while. It is a command yes....
I wonder if they all knew that it is an act of their will that this life journey would gain a many a courageous soul into the land of milk and honey while the walking bones pass us by.
You are an encouragement to me. I love the heart of you woman who loves the heart of a God who ties us all by the thread. That glorious thread, that ties our hearts and binds our purpose. Glory in the day! The music is a rest and a balm Thanks Donetta

Melanie said...

Wow, how awesome that you were able to lead a friend to Christ! The angels are rejoicing with delight!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for stopping by and I will be praying for you all!! You always have such good posts!!

Denise said...

You are a faith lifting friend, I love you dearly.

Connie Barris said...

It is always such an honor and privilege for someone to ask us to pray for them... don't ya think?

or just to pray for them without even asking...

May God bless you abundantly

Love, Connie

Anonymous said...

You know, my Bible study group was just discussing this the other night. God gives us a purpose every single day - just to reach out to others. A smile here, a card sent there, a phone call once in a while. And we may never know if or how we changed someone's life, or just made them feel better for a little while, but it's our job to strive to do the best we can to serve others every single day.

Oh, and by the way, that Joshua 1:9 verse was exactly what I needed to read this morning.

Thanks for being such an inspiration!
God bless :)

Debbie said...

I like that statement you made about Looking to HIM instead of the problem. May we always remember that! :)
Blessings to you today!

Anonymous said...

So encouraging! I may have to join in on Faith Lifts Fridays! Be Blessed as you are a blessing!

www.tracyhurst.com said...

This is so good Angel Mama! It is amazing how if we allow Him, God will direct our paths and we will find ourselves in amazing places with amazing people! He is such a good God and I celebrate Him with you this day:)
Blessings,
tracy

Sharon said...

Your blog is very uplifting and full of love. :-)
Bless you!

Melanie said...

I haven't seen you around as much as usual! Hope everything's okay.

Amber said...

I miss you, I pray everything is well.

God Bless,
Amber

Oldqueen44 said...

It is always such a good reminder and blessing to have someone say to you... I heard yo say once.... and it really changed my life. You never know who is listening.

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday my friend!!

D.

Debbie said...

Angel, just wanted to check in on you. I hope all is well. Check your email. Much love to you!
Debbie

Talk..to..Grams said...

I am wondering too is every thing okay? Miss you and sending you blessings!!

Melanie said...

I look for you everyday. I pray that everything is okay.

Cathy said...

Love the Faith lift Friday...just thinking this am what should today be!!! Have an awesome weekend.

Amber said...

just checking on you, I miss you!

God Bless,
Amber

Mrs. V. said...

I'll be emailing you here in a bit and maybe we can talk later in the week. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Love,
D.

Anonymous said...

All right now, where have you disappeared off to? Praying all is well and looking forward to you posting again.

Miss you!

Love, Vivian

Disney for Boys said...

Praying for you and hoping all is well with you and yours!

Blessings,
Tiany

TO BECOME said...

I loved your post for today. Thanks so very much. Have a wonderful day. connie from Texas

The music is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel Mama,
You have been given another award--The "You Make Me Smile" Award. I would love for you to come by my blog and pick it up :)
HERE

Bridget

Denise said...

I miss you so very much, you never leave my thoughts, heart, or prayers.

groovyoldlady said...

Thank you for always turning the focus back towards the Lover of our souls! :-)

Anonymous said...

Angel Mama,

I am contacting everyone on the Laced With Grace blogroll to say....

As a contributor to the Laced With Grace Devotional Site, I want thank you for your faithful readership. September is our one-year anniversary. We are please to announce we have a permanent new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com. Please change your link to include this new address.

Thank you. Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hello Angel Mama,

I know that you setting up a prayer journal with your friend will change her life for eternity! I am so sorry that I have not said "hello" to you the past few weeks - life has been busy - but God has been good:)

I love you and bless you,
Tracy

groovyoldlady said...

Hiho.

Just dropping in after a very busy summer to see that YOU AREN'T POSTING! Aaaack!

I'll keep checking back though. I hope and pray that all is well...

MammaMayMiller said...

Angel...
Where are you...??
I am just checking in (just as the previous person here) after a long and busy summer, to find that you have been very silent.
What is happening, friend?
Prayers and hugs to you
Rachel xx

Denise said...

I miss you with all of my heart. I pray for you always my precious friend, love you.

Melanie said...

I miss you so very much and I think of you often.

Anonymous said...

Angelmama, I have been checking in every once in awhile, hoping to find that you have resumed writing.

I miss you and hope that you are well!

Oldqueen44 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have enjoyed this first year of blogging and dropping by yours from time to time. So on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I give thanks for you as one of my many blessings.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hope that all is well with you and your family. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.

Hugs,
Kathy

Looney Mom™ said...

It has been a while. Praying you are well.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR! ;)

Val said...

This is my first visit and I was truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chel said...

Oh my Angel Mama!!
Hello! I am so glad I saw you rolling on my family friendly blog roll. I saw the name of your blog and HAD to see it. BEEUUteeeful! I love it here! As I read this my song was playing on my blog, The Warrior is a Child by Twila Paris..so you were saying, paths crossing and prayer warriors....hmmm, isn't the Lord great and beyond compare?
Chel - An Abiding Branch

Grandparents Corner said...

Miss you dear friend. I pray all is well with your family and wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. Hugs and prayers, Bonnie

Gabrielle Knight said...

AMEN!